Friday, January 20, 2012

Two Workshops in Eastern Washington


In February I'll be teaching two workshops at Confluence Gallery in Twisp, WA. On Friday, 17th February, I'll do a session called "Sketch Your Pet" where we'll learn how to sketch our pets using pencil, pen and ink and a lighthearted watercolor wash. We'll work from photographs showing several different action poses.


Then I'll do a two day weekend workshop called "Fantastic Fur. Expressive Eyes. Paint a Portrait of Your Pet in Oils." We'll learn basic oil painting techniques including how to mix colors and control our brush work to paint fluffy and clumpy fur and to capture the shine in our pet's eyes. Please contact the folks at Confluence if you are interested in joining us.

I'm going to buy chains for my car to make sure I can get over the mountain pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment