Friday, May 12, 2017

Full Studio

My studio is very full these days. I have so many projects bubbling away. Some are large commissions - one for a school and one for a cider house. Some are private paintings of cats and dogs in various styles for various pet owners. I love working on all of them.

I go back and forth working in oil and acrylic as suits my two styles. Here you can see some of the panels with their underpainting waiting for imagery to be added.


Huckleberry's favorite time is studio time. He complains when we have to skip a day in the studio. Outside the door you can see the grass, wildflowers and blackberry bushes I love in my little alley. Also the orange cones that mark the ubiquitous construction in all Seattle neighborhoods now. My neighbors are building a new house.


No comments:

Post a Comment