Thursday, December 4, 2008

Good Morning


I will hang this painting today at the old Macrina Bakery in Queen Anne as part of my show there. Some of the paintings from my last show will be moved over to the Queen Anne location.

I love how this painting turned out. It has captured the feeling that I get waking up on a summer morning with my ideas staring at me, waiting for me to look after them. Some of them are ideas for paintings, waiting to be created. Some are responsibilities that must be looked after. The painting is two feet wide and is oil on panel. You can see how it looked when I started painting it if you check my post on November 27.


2 comments:

  1. I am sorry I missed this. it is just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Philip. Nobody commented so I was feeling a bit lonely about it. It is always nice to hear from you.
    -Jean

    ReplyDelete